The Alexander community has a need and you can help!
- Our current facilities are inadequate.
- The new center will provide a place for students and community members to enjoy high-quality fitness, education, recreation, and social opportunities.
- Holzer Health Clinic will be located onsite.
- Funding will be made possible largely through community fundraising, labor efforts, and private donations.
- Existing gymnasiums were designed to accommodate approximately 400 physical education students. However, 625 students presently utilize this space daily.
- Stadium locker room was originally built as a shower room. There is not a visiting team locker room.
- No facilities available for community use, such as a recreation center or youth programs.
Together We Build, Together We Benefit
- Your tax deductible donation will help build a facility to benefit our 1600 students and will result in a stronger, healthier community.
- Donations may be made via check (please designate the Recreation Center on the check) mailed to the address below.
- You may also donate through Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the Donate button below.
- Spartan Nation Wall of Pride Brick Sponsorship. (Download the Brick Form and mail to the address below with your donation).
- The Ohio University Credit Union is offering 0% financing options for your Recreation Center Donations. Click here for details.
Mailing Address: Spartan Athletic Club, P.O. Box 252, Albany, OH 45710